1. How do I register?
A: You can register online here
2. How can I make payment?
A: After you have completed registration, online payment can be made with PayPal, VISA and MasterCard. All applicable taxes are included in the pricing.
3. How much are the registration fees? Will there be any early bird discount?
A: Click here for registration fees and eligible discounts.
4. Can I make changes to my personal particulars after submitting my registration?
A: Please send us an email at email@example.com All participants are to make changes by 8 September 2017.
5. Why is it that I have not received my confirmation slip despite registering and making payment?
A: Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- NRIC/Passport No.
- Contact No.
Please allow at least 3 – 5 working days for us to get back to you.
6. Do I need to fill up any relevant indemnity declaration form and require parental/guardian consent and what is the age limit?
A: Minimum age for Electric Scooter is 12 year above and Electric Unicycle Challenge is 07 years above. Parent’s consent is required for children below 18 years. You can download the Indemnity Form here.
7. Can I transfer my registration to another person?
A: No. Registration entries are strictly non-transferable. All registered participant’s personal information such as medical condition is tagged to registration entry and completing on behalf of the registered participant is not permitted. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the registration entry and/or refuse entry for transferred race entries.
8. Is the payment gateway secure?
A: Yes. Our site is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) coded, a security protocol that is used and reflected by HTTP Secure (https) in the website address to represent a secure connection.
9. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
A: All entries are strictly non-refundable upon completion of registration.
10. How will I know if my entry has been accepted?
A: You will receive a confirmation slip upon your successful registration. Successful applicants will also be able print out your confirmation slip. Note that you will need to produce your printed confirmation slip together with your NRIC/Passport/Identification Card when you collect your goodie bag.
11. Can I authorise someone to collect my race pack on my behalf?
A: Yes, you could authorise another person to collect on your behalf. Please have the authorised person to bring along their identification document such as NRIC/Passport/Identification Card and your confirmation slip.
12. Can I join multiple challenge categories?
A: Yes, you can participate in multiple challenge categories.
About the Challenge
1. When will Circuit Challenge be held?
A: 9th September 2017, Saturday, from 10.00am to 3.30pm.
2. Where will the Challenge be held?
A: Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Car Park D.
3. Will there be a Finisher T-shirt or Finisher Medal given out to participants?
4. How many Challenge Categories are there?
A: Electric Scooter Challenge, Electric Unicycle Challenge.
5. What is the minimum age for each categories?
A: Electric Scooter Challenge – Ages 12 & above
Electric Unicycle Challenge – Ages 07 & above
6. Is there baggage service?
A: No. There will be no baggage service for this event.
7. What is a goodie bag?
A: It is a pack containing necessary items for your challenge. This includes your challenge identifier, an event tee and other sponsored items.
8. Where and when is the iWheel4Fun Goodie Bag Collection point?
A: Participants will collect their goodie bag during event day at the registration booth.
9. How will my race timing be recorded?
A: A manual timing system will capture the race timing for each of the participants.
10. Is electric scooter or electric unicycle provided?
A: Participant has to bring their own device for the Challenge.
11. Is it mandatory to wear helmet and protection guards?
A: Yes. For safety reasons, it is mandatory for participants to wear helmet. There are some safety gears available for participants but subject to availability. Participants are advised to bring their own safety gears.