TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- All prices indicated are in Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Following registration there will be strictly no refund.
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory for participants to wear helmet.
- Fee for onsite registration is S$20 and subject to availability
Rules & Regulations
- iWheel4Fun (the “Event”) is organised by Hivelocity Events Pte Ltd (referred to herein as the “Organiser”) and owned by SCC Travel Services Pte Ltd (referred to herein as the “Owner”) in accordance with these Rules and Regulations (the “R&Rs”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the R&Rs at its sole discretion and without prior notification. Any amendments to these R&Rs will be updated on the Official Website.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the Event, shorten the Event or modify the Event. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organiser and/or Owner reserve the right to cancel the Event without any refund of registration fees.
- The Organiser and/or Owner reserve the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the participants, in such case they will make reasonable effort to inform the participants prior to the date of the event. If Event is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid and the Organiser, Owner, Partners and Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the circuits/obstacles as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the execution of the event, at any time without prior notice to participants. In such cases, the Organiser will make every effort to inform the participants prior or during the event day.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure participants’ safety, participants take part in Event at their own risk. The Organiser shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising from training for or during the participation in Event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day.
- The participant must retire from the challenge immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, race director and/or security officer.
- The Organiser assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchant or defects in the goods and services offered in the any of the Event’s promotions. Any dispute(s) about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. The merchants may impose conditions for the redemption of the goods or services.
- All participants must complete their registration online and successful participants will receive a confirmation email upon payment.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the participants.
- Once the registration has been duly processed, there will be no refunds to the participant should he/she decides not to take part in the event for whatever reason or should the event be cancelled for reasons including but not limited to strikes, acts of God, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lighting, haze, acts of government, war, riots, embargoes. The decision of the Organiser shall be final.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any dispute or rejected entry arising from incomplete entry details or payment transaction.
- Challenge entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the challenge. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- The Organisers reserve the right to close registration before the said closing date should participation reaches its capacity before the said date.
- Age category is determined by the participant’s age on Event day.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration details as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon online registration or in-person registration. Failing which, the Organiser and/or Owner reserve the right to refuse entry to any participant.You can download the Indemnity Form here.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any entries without giving any reason.
- Participants who are eligible for more than one discount will only enjoy single highest discounted rate available upon registration. Offer cannot be combined with other promotional prices or discounts.
- The Organiser and/or Owner reserve the rights to the photographs or recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purposes including commercial advertising.
- Any dispute arising from the participation in the Event shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the challenge or participants’ entitlement with items of similar value without assigning any reasons thereof.
- All unclaimed prizes, goodie bags and gifts will be disposed at the absolute discretion of the Organiser after 1 week from the event date.
- All prices indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- Participants shall collect their goodie bag during the event day at the Registration booth. If participants are unable to collect their goodie bag in person, they may authorise a representative to collect on their behalf.
- Change in sizes during the collection of Event singlet/tee is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the sizes that they have registered for.
- Late collection will not be entertained and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to participants’ inability to collect their goodie bag. At all times, it is the responsibility of the participants to collect their goodie bag during the Collection Period. Goodie Bag not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings of participants.
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory for participants to wear helmet during the challenge.
- No bare torso is allowed at all times.
- The Organiser and/or Owner may without notice or liability to any party:
- Vary any R&Rs or discontinue the Contests, Lucky Draws or activities; or
- Substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- For prize/contest winners or possible prize/contest winners, disputes and appeals must be within 15 minutes of the published results on the official website or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
- Participants are solely responsible and liable for your comments and submissions (and the consequences) made under your name, user name, email address, password and your registration and profile information, if any. The Organiser reserves the right to delete, edit or reject, without notice to you, any posting or content that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate, or in violation of the above restrictions or term of use of any social media platform.
- If the minimum registration is not met for any of the group challenge, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the challenge.
- The Organiser and/or Owner shall assume no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchant(s) or defects in the goods and services offered in any of the race’s promotions. The Organiser and/or Owner are not an agent of the merchant(s) who are directly or indirectly involved with the race. Any dispute(s) about the quality or service standards must be resolved directly with the respective merchant(s). The merchant(s) may impose conditions for the redemption of the goods or services.
IMPORTANT: All information published on this website is subject to change or expiration without notice. Please make regular checks for the latest information and updates.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
- Some examples of your Personal Data that we may collect are your name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, identification card number/passport details, medical records, diagnostic imaging, videos, photographic films and financial information.
- We use reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data under our control in order to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. You should be aware, however, that no method of storage is fully secure. While complete security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and will periodically review and enhance our information security measures where necessary.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- We will use the relevant data to facilitate with the event registration, activities, contests, promotions and lucky draws. We may use your Personal Data to invite you to participate in our events suited for you.
- By continuing to use the Event’s services, accessing any part of the Official Website, submitting information to the Organiser and/or Owner whether for the purpose of registering for the Event or otherwise, you hereby expressly agree and consent to the Organiser and/or Owner, collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, in the manner set forth in the aforementioned.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- It is your obligation to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. You have the right however, under the PDPA, to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data, to obtain access or to make corrections to your Personal Data records kept with us.
- If you have any queries on any aspect of the PDPA as regards your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party, you should instead contact that organization or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests.